Company: Multi-billion German MNC
is a multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in
. It is one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions to automotive, industrial products (including drives and controls, packaging technology and solar panels) and consumer goods and building products (including household appliances, power tools, security systems and thermotechnology. Germany
The company works on exciting technologies ranging from AUTOSAR initiatives to embedded systems, automotive technologies to multimedia technologies, security systems to industrial systems, and many more.
The company was founded in 1886 and has some 3,00,000+ employees worldwide. It has more than 350 subsidiaries across over 60 countries and its products are sold in around 150 countries. In 2010 it invested around €3.8 billion in research and development and applied for over 3,800 patents worldwide. In 2009 the company was the leader in terms of numbers of patents at the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (GPTO) with 3,213 patents.
(source: wikipedia and company website)
Qualification: BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical, Automotive, Instrumentation, Electrical Engg
Experience: 1 - 4 years of experience
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical, Automotive, Instrumentation, Electrical Engg
- Passion for Automotive systems and Good knowledge of IC engines
- 1 to 4 years of work experience in automotive systems.
- Awareness of Simulation tools like MATLAB, LABVIEW, ASCET would be helpful
- Knowledge of Micro controllers and Control systems and C programming is an advantage
Bangalore; must be available for personal interview on short notice.
Apply to APPLY@askexim.in with subject line "RB-FUNC-DEV"