Company: Multi-billion German MNC
is a multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in
. It is one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions to automotive, industrial products (including drives and controls, packaging technology and solar panels) and consumer goods and building products (including household appliances, power tools, security systems and thermotechnology. Germany
The company works on exciting technologies ranging from AUTOSAR initiatives to embedded systems, automotive technologies to multimedia technologies, security systems to industrial systems, and many more.
The company was founded in 1886 and has some 3,00,000+ employees worldwide. It has more than 350 subsidiaries across over 60 countries and its products are sold in around 150 countries. In 2010 it invested around €3.8 billion in research and development and applied for over 3,800 patents worldwide. In 2009 the company was the leader in terms of numbers of patents at the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (GPTO) with 3,213 patents.
(source: wikipedia and company website)
Job Code: Senior Developer / Specialist
Work Location: Coimbatore
Qualification: BE / BTech / ME / MTech
Work experience: 3 to 7 years
· Evaluation and feasibility analysis of technical requirements.
· Design and development of embedded applications for Automotive Infotainment and Navigation Systems using OOAD/UML and C++
· Concept, design and realization of features across multiple software layers defined by the system architecture.
· Developing and debugging object-oriented software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment for Automotive Infotainment Systems
· Performance tuning for target software
· Strong C++ Programming skills
· Design methodology using OOAD & UML
· Working experience application development in embedded multi threaded/ multi process environment
· Hands on experience in Multimedia applications development like AM/FM Tuner, DAB Tuner, Satellite Radio, Digital Radio, Media player, Bluetooth Telephone, Telematics, Voice/Speech, Navigation, Diagnosis, Internet Services, External Systems, Audio, and System Power Management etc
· Debugging using GDB, JTAG, In Circuit Emulators
· Experience in using design tools - Enterprise Architect / Rational Rose / Jude
· Version Control Systems – Clear Case / PVCS / CVS
· RTOS exposure
· Exposure to Linux/Unix Internals and Application development
· Exposure to Linux kernel build system, general build system configuration (Makefiles, etc.)
· Automotive domain with knowledge on CAN, MOST networking.
, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore ; must be available for personal interview on short notice. Delhi
Apply to APPLY@askexim.in with subject line "RB-C++-CBE"