Company: Multi-billion German MNC
Title: Product Manager
As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle
- Creating and presenting Business cases and detailed requirements documents
- Managing all aspects of the project from concept through implementation phases
- Assist in development and design of the product
- Identify and manage risks/ issues and resource conflicts that impact progress against deliverables
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of product and project management experience
- Strong core java concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience in RCP applications, Plugin development in eclipse is an added advantage
- Experience in XML and related technologies
- Experience with Agile programming is an added advantage
- Work experience in Automotive Domain
- All activities of SDLC phases (Req. Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Reviews etc
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “RB-PRODUCT-MGR”